- It’s spring up here
- at the lake …
- 1st week of May is fiddlehead season up here
- eating out in Toronto…
- Labour Day Wedding in Canada
- “I met you at your museum,” she said, but I didn’t remember her.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy Wedding
- A hike along Canada’s Bruce Trail
three weeks October 2009
- Wandering – walking in Italy
- When in Italy… walk like an Italian and enjoy the gelato
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Foreign
February – March 2011
- Howzit from South Africa…
- South Africa is…
- My morning coffee and a rusk
- South African wildlife without the safari.
- In support of ocean-friendly seafood, I end up at a fishing village in South Africa.
- 365 days ago we were in South Africa.
- When you need to go …
I hiked for 11 days along the Camino to Santiago de Compostela in May-June 2012:
- On my hike next week you’ll call me a “Peregrina”
- Walking in Spain: The Camino to Santiago
- Walking in Spain: follow the yellow arrows on the Camino
- Walking in Spain: “I just had to do it”
- Excuse me, have you said thank you?
- my Escape along the Camino
- Līgo Weekly 220w Challenge – España
- Santiago de Compostela in Southern California
- Buen Camino Guy!