- What does one do at a Museum?
What is the most popular gift to take back home?
- My favorite tee-shirt during the busy Easter season:
YOU BET I’M GOING TO BLOG ABOUT IT
- My favorite quote (two teenage girls in the ladies restroom): “Oh my god why are we here? Think of all the shopping we could have done.”
- I wrote my first Haiku:
Plastic colored CROCS
are so last year, now it’s TOMS
of many colors
I hadn’t heard of TOMS shoes before my blogging buddy Earth Ocean Sky Redux wrote about them in a post earlier this year.
- Can anyone tell me why children are being pushed around the museum with little TV’s strapped to the handle of their strollers?
I photographed these two spending the afternoon in the main lobby watching cartoons…
- I served a group of women from Guadaloupe. Be honest, can you locate it on a world map?
Do you know what language they speak?
- I met five-year-old triplets (two girls and a boy) from Alabama.
“Say hello to Miss Rosie,” their mother told them.
“Hello Miss Rosie,” they said.
I went down onto the floor so I wasn’t looking down at them, and said “Hello y’all,”
“Hello Ma’am,” they said, and the boy gave me a such a big hug it nearly knocked me over. His sisters were too shy, and hid behind their Mom. Too cute.
- Another Black [titanium] American Express card. The woman told me she was from Taiwan, her husband was German, and they lived in Singapore.
- “I’m not buying the pale blue reading glasses because they match my eyes, but because they match my bathroom wall,” she said.