Happy Thanksgiving y’all.
I know this isn’t a prize winning photo, but I give thanks that the hummingbird waited patiently on the branch yesterday morning, long enough for me to dig out my camera, and capture the moment of stillness, and I also post it for Sally, because it was at her and Mac’s cottage by the lake in Ontario, that I first learned how to feed hummingbirds with sugar water.
I have so much to be thankful for:
- my family – each and every one of you – my 94 year-old mother, my children oh my lovely children♥, siblings, nieces, nephews, cousins
- my Mr F
- all our friends, near and far
- that I have a roof over my head
- a soft, warm bed to lay down in
- food on my table
- water that pours out of my tap when I need it, and comes out nice and hot for my bath
- that we live in such a beautiful part of the world where the sun shines all year, flowers, palm trees, and mountains in all directions, and half an hour away, the ocean, miles and miles of beautiful clean sandy beaches waiting for my toes
Sunday’s full moon. I know it’s not a photo that takes your breath away, but the moon was so beautiful I ran outside to try capture it for y’all