Another quiet Sunday at the museum.
- women in very short shorts, and very high heels
- two people told me they’d just completed their “xmas shopping.” In March!
- a woman told her friend, “I keep all the postcards I buy. Sometimes I mail them to myself.”
- Sarah told me that “French fries dipped in Wendy’s chocolate soft-serve is *the* most delicious treat.”
- another person who collects plastic bags from Museums
- apparently there’s a book store associate in Sydney airport who said, “Why go to L.A? It’s a dump. Nothing to do there.”